At NewThing we’re always talking about our leadership pipelines. We encourage all of our churches to have one in place.
The fact is, you’re not going to be able to develop leaders without it.
There are so many benefits of a clear and concise leadership pipeline. Here’s some we’ve been talking about in recent team discussions.
- Leadership pipelines help us accomplish the Jesus mission. Without leaders, we will be unable to achieve the mission.
- Helps leaders grow in their influence at the level they’re at.
- Provides leaders a clear path and next steps to growth and development.
- Helps increase the opportunities to grow leaders from within.
- Provides a steady flow of leaders since it’s clear what leadership means.
- Encourages leaders to find their unique calling and gifting.
- Helps established leaders know how to help new leaders grow.
- Morale increases at all levels because everyone understands what’s next.
- Expectations are clear.
- Everyone always knows where they are in the organization.
There are many others, but this should give you a clue. If you want to develop leaders in your church, may I suggest you build a pipeline as soon as you can.
I recently wrote about leadership pipelines here.
What have I missed? What other benefits are there in having a leadership pipeline?
If you like the content of this blog, please SUBSCRIBE