What’s the Kingdom dream?
- Maybe it’s just to plant a healthy reproducing church?
- Maybe it’s to plant a network of churches that change the spiritual landscape of your city?
- Maybe you want to provide clean water to a village in Haiti.
- Maybe it’s to equip and send 10 church planters out to plant churches?
- Maybe it’s to provide every kid in your local school an adult mentor?
Whatever the dream is, we need you to go after it.
But don’t stop there. Because there’s always more. There’s always a dream after the dream?
What’s the big hairy audacious dream that’s not going to happen without a direct intervention from God? What’s the dream that keeps you shaking your head ‘no-way.’ But you keep dreaming it anyway?
- Is it to plant 50 reproducing churches in your lifetime?
- Is it to plant networks of churches that change entire cities?
- Is it to provide clean water to 100,000 people in Haiti?
- Is it to raise up 1000 church planters to plant 10000 churches?
- Is it to provide every kid in your school district with access to adult mentors?
I have a dream after the dream. Mine is to see 10,000 people baptized in one day. I have no idea how to make that happen. I can’t tell where the number 10,000 comes from. (I don’t even think it’s biblical?) But that’s my dream after the dream.
Whatever your dream is…I want to urge you to dream bigger dreams.
Maybe you think it’s silly to dream like this. But I don’t. After all, our God created the universe. This same God created you and me. All reality depends on Him. He raised Jesus from the dead and that changed everything. I think He can handle one or two of our crazy dreams.
Do the Kingdom a favor and keep dreaming after the dream.
So–what is your dream after the dream? Are you going to tell us?
If you like the content of Mission Glue, SUBSCRIBE for regular updates. Thanks for reading–I really appreciate it.